Re: Mediawiki's url confusion

I think PATHINFO is probably what i'm looking for.

Paul mentioned the "lookback" feature, i think that is or about the same
thing.

MediaWiki-1.15.1 use the pattern of url for common pages like this :
some_path_to_mediawiki/index.php/something , and the 'something' supports
even non-english characters. Maybe this kind of usage to transfer params can
improve the SEO ?

I was trapped in the question "how can the MediaWiki scripts affect the
apache's behaviour", then finally found out it just takes advantage of the
existing "FEATURE" when i tried this kind of url to my script which var_dump
the $_SERVER and saw the "pathinfo" ...

Thank you all, best wishes ~

Deng