Re: Undefined Index ...confusion

Miller, Terion wrote:

On 7/23/09 9:24 AM, "Kyle Smith" <kyle.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Miller, Terion wrote:

I keep getting this error while trying to use the field 'ID' to pass in a url.. And it's odd because the query is pulling everything BUT the ID which is the first field...

code:

We're going to need to know how the $_SESSION['fullRestaurantList'] gets populated.  Also, where do you define $i?  Is $i the ID?  Seemed like you've built an array of arrays and you may want $_SESSION['fullRestaurantList'][$i]['ID'], or just $i.  This is all speculation from the 2 lines of code I've seen though.

- Kyle

The full script is (I have my Entourage email settings on html so I hope this displays ok for you all---seems I've been told it turns into a mess in some views) :

It sure did turn into a big mess. Could you try using a pastebin service? You should do this as a general best-practice anyway. Long email threads tend to turn people off to helping you.

Go here:
http://pastebin.ca/

Paste your code and select "PHP" for Syntax Highlighting, then click submit. You'll be given a short URL to share with the thread that will bring us to an easy-to-read version of your code.

- Kyle