Re: How to build an FF extension

Robert Cummings wrote:
Ashley Sheridan wrote:

Wikipedia can hardly be accounted an official source of anything,
especially considering how it gets the content! If you want official,
then http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/releases/1.5.html is a good
link.

Wikipedia is the official source of Wikipedia information *mehehe*

FWIW, I, and most of the people I know, write FF in emails. I didn't know Fx is supposed to be the official acronym. I think most people would think WTH if you wrote Fx.

Cheers,
Rob.
Rob, in fact, I would think WTF if you wrote Fx, I may even check my periodic table. Then again, I tend to think in obscene acronyms.

- Kyle