Re: pre-screening pages before served?

> Really? This is an actual problem for you? It sounds too me that you have a
> malicious user on your server and if so, fire them. If you suspect you've
> been hacked from externally, then I would format and re-install -- or use a
> backup from a known good date. I've been coding PHP since 1996, and have
> NEVER heard of a man-in-the-middle attack like this. It just sounds like you
> have other problems and this isn't a solution, it's a band-aid.

Hi There,

There were MANY servers this past month had the same attack.  At the
end of every index page on the website some malicious PHP code was
added linking to an iframe etc ..... first thing i did (Of course) was
change all FTP and user account passwords on my server and LUCKILY it
hasn't happened since even though friends of mine have had it happen a
couple of times on their servers since.

I just want to have an extra layer of protection in place and i'm also
going to go through every single script I have written and lock them
down tightly as I don't know if they did this with FTP or some other
way to be honest.

Chris