This Friday's OT Thread

Hello fellow coders...

THE 'KING OF POP' IS DEAD !

Tonight (here in Germany), Mr. Michael Joseph Jackson, also known as 'the king of pop',
died on heart failure in the age of 50.

I just want to express my condolences to his family and friends and all the people
who loved him and his music.
This incomparable legendary musician has made such a big impact on music and musicians
than any other artist in history.

Rest in peace, Mr. Jackson! And may you and your music never be forgotten...

YT
BB (a drummer)

PS: I know, this thread usually is of some funny nature, so I opologize for this mood killing
post and I hope you understand

[Björn Bartels                       ]

[email :  bartels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ]
[home  :   http://dragon-projects.de ]
[skype :                  bb-drummer ]
[icq   :                   283827160 ]

Diese E-Mail könnte vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail sind nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.