Re: Progressbar

Morris wrote:
Assumed you are using form uploading, could redirect to the page itself and play a Flash while uploading.
I think this is the simplest way other than putting in mass codes

I open up a small window via javascript that then uses javascript and css to make a progress bar.

I'll share the code if anyone wants it, though it probably needs some tweaking as I don't think it validates. It works though.