From: oxygenet32@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:oxygenet32@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Chris Payne
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 2:34 PM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Users Online?

Hi everyone,

I have a login system that allows a user to login to my control panel,
is there an easy way so that I can tell how many users / what users are
logged into my system?  What would I need to do to add this with the
minimum of hassle?  Would I just have to look at the sessions that are
currently active and if so, how?  I really want to add this feature as
it will help with creating a messaging system.

It might be simple but if you've never done it before it's the hardest
thing in the world :-)

Thank you

Chris

06/20/09 06:15:00