RE: PHP Mail Function

Julian,

>From my understanding of PHP's mail() function, it doesn't do anything
more than send to the address you specified.

On that note, I'd check things like:
Email address typos
The email your sending to your domain, is it already being forwarded?
If so, do you get the email at your gmail account?
If it's not being forwarded, add $additionalheaders to your script and
CC: your gmail account when sending to your domain.  See if it shows up
there.

Anyway those are somethings you could try as you have supplied no code
to check syntax and/or given any other testing you've tried.

Good Luck,
David

-----Original Message-----
From: Julian Muscat Doublesin [mailto:opensourcekb@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 1:59 PM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  PHP Mail Function

Hello Everyone,

I have written an e-mail function that sends e-mail to my domain that
forwards it to a gmail account.

When I use the gmail address directly it works fine. When I use my mail
domain i don't get anything.

Has anyone experienced this? Can anyone give me some advice?

Thanks in advance

Julian
06/20/09 06:15:00