Re: 500 Internal Error

Bastien Koert wrote:
Ensure that you have 'show friendly error messages in the Internet
explorer is turned off ( unchecked ).

IE does like to hide errors with this feature.

A 500 internal server error is likely due to apache/php mis-configuration, it's doubtful any useful errors would have been given to IE to hide.

However, the apache log files might have something - and is always where one should look first when the error is server side.

If phpinfo() is working, it might be of value to see the code for the script resulting in a 500 internal server error.

Bastien