RE: PHP MySQL 500 Internal Error

Check the mysql user permissions, then check the root directory permissions, if you use some .htacess file, check this to.
This error occurs when you have, permissions errors, server is not working well, .htacess errors and other things, try acess your script to with http://127.0.0.1

Yuri Yarlei.
Programmer PHP, CSS, Java, PostregreSQL;
Today PHP, tomorrow Java, after the world.
Kyou wa PHP, ashita wa Java, sono ato sekai desu.