Mastercard Securecode

Hi,

A search of google has been unsuccessfull so I am posting here in the hope someone
can help.

We have recently been told that we must implement the Mastercard Securecode 'feature'
for all our Maesto transactions or face fines of up $25000 per month. Our merchant has
provided a SDK which has APIs in C, COM or Java (specifically the "Arcot Transfort
Merchant Software").

We previously moved away from a Java API into our merchant in favour of a pure PHP
implementation using XML and would rather not take a step back again.

Is anyone aware of a pure PHP implementation of the Mastercard Securecode 'feature'?

I am aware I can link into COM & Java from PHP, and even take the C API and make my
own extension but I would rather not pursue these options unless I really have to!

Regards

Ian