Re: Re: Can someone tell me why this is not working?

I was about to do something really stupid.  I had gotten it to work (even a
blind squirell gets a nut every now and again),  and had copied the code to
send to you to look at.....and then realized it was working so you would be
chasing ghosts.

Thank you for your help.

Gary