Re: Persistent data between two executions

(Man, this reply-all takes some getting used to...)

As long as your objects don't contain any reference variables (see
manual) you can just assign the object to an element of $_SESSION and
leave it at that.  The session management code takes care of the
serialization.  So you're just duplicating work thats already done by
serializing the object before putting it in $_SESSION.

$_SESSION['myobj'] = new MyObj('string data',63453.2342);

Then you can access it from any script during the session...

var_dump($_SESSION['myobj']);

You can also write custom session storage code and set it using
session_set_save_handler().  The default save handler writes to flat
files.  You could write a handler that saves your data to a database
(or whatever storage mechanism you wish to use) which with proper
database design and caching will greatly improve the performance of
handling the amount of session data you are talking about.