Re: Form Process Question

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 12:34, Gary<gwpaul@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I was thinking/hoping there was some mechanism that would calculate the
> amount without hitting the submit button, something like a OnExit command.
> Something that I would not have to work around the validation feilds being
> lost and without having to make up a couple of new files...

    http://pilotpig.net/code-library/gary-js.php

    You can change the hidden field to a regular text field (even
disable it from editing), a div, or whatever.  Just don't use the
price as a hidden field on the production site.  The above code is for
example only.  Take with food.  Batteries not included.  Cannot be
combined with any other offer.  See store for details.  May cause
cancer.  Women who are pregnant or may become pregnant must not use
this product.  Limit one per customer.  Contains Red Lake #5.  Do not
operate machinery after consuming.  No pets allowed.  Not responsible
for lost or misdirected mail.  Contains tree nuts.  Wash before using.
 Keep out of reach of children.  May cause drowsiness.  Use as
directed.  While supplies last.  Do not inhale.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxx || danbrown@xxxxxxx