From: rjonesx@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:rjonesx@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Russell
Jones
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 8:22 AM
To: PHP General
Subject:  PHP5 SOAP...

I'm working on a project using SOAP and WS-Security in which I am failing
miserably.

Is there a way to inspect the actual XML, header, etc. that is actually
being sent. I feel like I am constructing the call correctly, and I know
exactly what needs to be sent, but I dont know how to see exactly what is
sent - all I get back are useless errors like "not enough information sent",
etc...

Any ideas? Any SOAP pros out there?

Russell Jones
CTO Virante, Inc.