RE: difference between two times? Date_diff and DateTime::diff

Hi Matthew,

A quick note on the DateTime::diff() method - it's only available as from
PHP 5.3, which is currently in release candidate stage, meaning unless you
have your own server running PHP, it won't be available to use (hopefully -
I would be sceptical of any webhost which rolls out RCs on production
servers).

If you need to know what version of PHP you're running, use:
phpversion() or phpinfo()