Re: socket communication programming

Thanks. I need to access remote data via TCP. Connecting to the given
port has been successful but getting acknowledgement from the remote server
after sending the login packet is a problem. Is there anything wrong sending
the login packet in strings? or what is the best way?

I probably think the server is not detecting the end of the login message.
Is there anyway you can add END of message to login package specified.

Thnaks

--
www.bemycandy.com