Re: Re: Cross site scripting

XSS or Cross Site Scripting is the ability to inject malicious
javascript or HTML to the $_POST or $_GET variables, and at the bottom
line - to get them printed and output-ed to the client through the
HTML code of the page.

In order to avoid such security issues all you have to do is to
sanitise the $_GET and $_POST input before output-ing them to the
browser. Check out htmlentities() and similar stuff.