Re: Source Code Analysis

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 4:30 PM, Dee Ayy<dee.ayy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks regarding the error_reporting.  I may have to go this route for
> this specific issue.
> ...  And not only for this specific issue.

I have another need for a SCA tool.
Is there an existing tool similar to a broken link checker, but
instead of looking for links, it would look for "include" and
"require" type commands and list a hierarchy of all files used in the
project, starting from a given input file?

It should get a list of files used in a production deployment
beginning from say "index.php", and compare that to a list of files
used in a project undergoing development from say "index_dev.php"?  At
a minimum, (from what I can think of), it would have to resolve
define's that may be referenced in "include/require" as well as links
as in a broken link checker tool.