Re: Outputting File To The Browser Failed And Kill Apache

Whenever I will delete the symlink the file will be no more accessible? If
so then what will happen if the user still downloading the file during the
deletion of it? I'm pretty sure it will cause a stop of the downloading
process at the client.

I'm also not that much sure whether this is the right solution for that.

I'm also not really sure that the apache problem is due to memory issue (I
honestly have no idea regarding it's meaning :X ).

Any further ideas will be highly appreciated!
Thank you Tom for your ideas :)

Regards,
Nitsan