Re: https setup

Shanon Swafford wrote:
> [...]
I solved my problem. Problem was unclear directions for setup;
httpd-ssl.conf and httpd-vhosts.conf were not properly explalin for
configuration. The secure setup is done in the ssl file with the 443
port and the same host is repeated in the vhost file.  I haven't
mentioned this, but my setup is with name-based vhosts, not address or
whatever...
So far as I can see, this should work fine for numerous hosts both on
whatever ports you choose plus the default 443 for ssl.
Don't forget, you have to have a certificate, real or dummy for this to
work. :-)

--
Hervé Kempf: "Pour sauver la planète, sortez du capitalisme."