Re: "webpage has expired" remedies

Thank you, but this would involve the target (get) page having a bunch of
stuff in the URL, no? I would like to avoid this if possible, not least
because it would allow people to go directly to the get page the next time,
and this would be problematic for my application. Is there a different way
(that avoids the GET method)?

--Ed Bukhman