Re: PHP Security

Thanks for the reply,

Dell R200, Xenon Quad Core 2.8 GHz,, 3GB RAM, 160GB SAS Drive,
FreeBSD 7.0, Developer package, no XWin, mod_security installed,
Apache 2.2.4, Suexec enabled, HTTPS enabled,
Proftp 1.3 (if memory serves),
Exim 4.6,
vm-pop3d, triggered from Inetd,
Spamassassin 3.2 (if memory serves),
MySQL 5.1,
PHP 5, with Sohosin patch,
BSD Firewall, (IPFW),
PERL 5.8.something,

All software installed from port,
INET 6 not enabled,

Server is setup as a virtual server, each domain has its own IP (apache3 using virtual hosts), no Jails installed.

Each Domain owner has thier own ftp login, no SSH or Telnet access granted.

What I am looking for is to secure ftp from cross site scripting; disable any php.ini options that may be flakey (security wise); possibly setup php suexec. <- most of all, ensure any scripts installed cannot intrude on other sites or be used as rootkits....

-Grant

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phpster" <phpster@xxxxxxxxx>