Re: Anyone know whats the best way to learn PHP

I don't think there are any substitutes for good books but
www.phpvideotutorials.com has screencasts. I have really enjoyed them.
There are free ones and paid ones. If funds permit I would recommend the
paid ones, there are hours and hours of them. It does not work out to be
much at all per hour. The free ones are of course the place to start
however.

-Patrick