Re: Re: Re: PHP, OOP and AJAX

"Eddie Drapkin" <oorza2k5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:68de37340905280737t3e1ad844y188ab8fa08f1705c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Your code might not, but you sure do!  Spending all that time writing
> require statements = :(

If you are too lazy to write "require" statements then you are probably too
lazy to write readable, well structured and efficient code. Besides, I don't
use "require" statements, I use
    $dbobject =& singleton::getInstance('classname');

I don't use autoload because *I* want to be in control. I prefer not to rely
on automatuic features which may not work as expected.

--
Tony Marston
http://www.tonymarston.net