Re: How to assign eval() to variable?

At 3:34 PM +0100 5/23/09, Stuart wrote:
2009/5/23 Robert Cummings <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
 > You should have connected your phrasing to context then. Your wording
 suggested a generalization. "Relatively expensive" did not relate to any
 other information you provided in the same sentence... relatively
 expensive to what? It was in the first sentence, before you introduced
 information about returning directly from the eval statement.
 Information linkage is important, as is chronology.

Looking back at what I wrote I agree that I could have made it
clearer. The context I was relying on from the message I was replying
to did not adequately frame my comment.

And don't let it happen again. :-)

Without Rob pointing it out I would have never noticed.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------