Re: IE can't download, FF can: SSL ? Need special headers?

Acceptable results, but could be better.

basename works correctly for only Safari (filenames with spaces are correct).
FF truncates the name starting with the first space.
IE puts an underscore in place of a space.

urlencode puts a plus sign in place of a space for all 3 browsers.

But I've always had a note telling the user to rename the file to
something useful, so I'll keep basename and not check the agent.

Thoughts?