Fwd: SECURITY PRECAUTION BEFORE SUBMITTING DATA IN DATABASE

Thanks to [0] => Ashley, [1] =>Bruce, [2] => Michael, [3] => Shawn, [4] =>
Eddie and php-general list for all your support from bottom of my heart.

Now it seems as if I will be able to design my project more secured than
before. If you get
any other idea please suggest me.

Thanks,
        Sumit.