Re: Fwd: SECURITY PRECAUTION BEFORE SUBMITTING DATA IN DATABASE

On Thu, 2009-05-21 at 19:17 +0530, Sumit Sharma wrote:
> One more thing, should I use @ for security purpose or not so that the use
> can reply me with the errors so that I can troubleshoot the problem more
> effectively.
>

> Sumit

I'd avoid using @ in favour of turning the errors off in your php.ini
or .htaccess, as there's no chance of you missing a statement here or
there.  It's generally accepted practice to have errors and warnings
turned off on a live server, and to only use them on development
servers.

Ash
www.ashleysheridan.co.uk