Re: PHP Print, PDF (w/FPDF), JavaScript

>  > How can I click a button using JavaScript print function and have it
> > generate a PDF with FPDF and get the PDF printed automagically? It seems
> > I have done this before but I cannot recall what I did.
> >
> > TVMIA!

If I remember correctly there is an FPDF command **autoprint()** you can put
in at the end of your output to automatically bring up the print
dialog...BUT, if you have Adobe Reader 7.0 or newer, you will ALWAYS get a
popup security message from Adobe about the application trying to
automatically print.

>From the searches I did, you cannot disable or bypass this warning
notification.

HTH