From: Gary [mailto:gwpaul@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 8:44 AM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Shopping Cart

Sorry, the first three post was put in the wrong place...

Not sure this is a direct PHP question, however I know I will get some
answers here.  I have a customer that I am bidding a small project for.
They want to be able to accept credit card payments for enrollment into
class. Their customer will fill out a form and pay via CC on the site.
Is
this something that I should just look to the host for whatever shopping
cart they have or is there an easy to administer software package that I
should look into. Or since it is a one item cart, is this something that
could code?

Thanks for your help.

Gary