Shopping Cart

Sorry, the first post was put in the wrong place...

Not sure this is a direct PHP question, however I know I will get some
answers here.  I have a customer that I am bidding a small project for.
They want to be able to accept credit card payments for enrollment into a
class. Their customer will fill out a form and pay via CC on the site.  Is
this something that I should just look to the host for whatever shopping
cart they have or is there an easy to administer software package that I
should look into. Or since it is a one item cart, is this something that I
could code?

Thanks for your help.

Gary