RE: Forms validation and creation- easier solution?

  _____

From: Olexandr Heneralov [mailto:oheneralov@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 20 May 2009 09:08
To: Angelo Zanetti
Cc: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Forms validation and creation- easier solution?

Hi!
Zend framework has a wonderful solution to solve this task. You can download
even the demo showing how to do this task
Best regards,
Alex.

Thanks Alex. But would that mean that I need to implement the entire
Framework or can I just use the class to incorporate into our new projects
(bespoke applications - custom developed).

Looking forward to your reply!

Angelo