Re: CSS & tables

At 11:28 PM +0100 5/15/09, Nathan Rixham wrote:
tedd wrote:
However, there are occasions such as in a calendar where not using a table would be more than difficult. I haven't received a decree yet as to IF that would be considered column data or not.

I'm gonna differ on this one, when you simply float each calender item to the left you're pretty much done, in many cases i find it easier than tables.

Okay -- so you find them easier to use for this purpose.

This is my little php calendar (not all the code is mine):

http://php1.net/my-php-calendar/

and I use tables.

I would not want to redo this script using pure css, but I probably will do it at some point. We all have investments into our code.

Do you have a css calendar to show?

Cheers,

tedd
--