Re: Cannot output the same data from text file in PHP

as far as i know you just send an email to:

Mike Roberts wrote:
Is there a moderator or some responsible party who is in charge of this
list. Please delete my profile and stop sending messages. This is the
6th such request.
 Sincerely,

 Michael Roberts

 Civil Engineering Executive Recruiter

 Corporate Staffing Services

 150 Monument Road, Suite 510

 Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004

 P 610-771-1084

 F 610-771-0390

E mroberts@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mroberts@xxxxxxxxxxx> From: Moses [mailto:jamuah@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 5:19 AM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Cannot output the same data from text file in PHP

Hi Folks,

I have a written a script in PHP which outputs the result from a text
file.
The PHP script is as follows:
<?php
$alldata = file("result.txt");
foreach($alldata as $line_num => $line) {
echo $line."<br>";
}
?>

I have attached the result.txt file. However the output of the script is
as
follows:

Query: 1 atggcaatcgtttcagcagaaaaattcgtaattcgagctcgcccggggatcgatcctcta 60

which is not exactly  as in the result.txt file in that the pipelines
are displaced.

Any pointer to this problem shall be appreciated. Thanking you in
advance.

Moses