Re: Can not read write file from Desktop

thanks for replying

>From command line can access that file.

But i need some interface, through  that i want to change some files.
I am using apache (httpd) server.
Now i need to give access to apache user of those folders, which is not
recommended as per you.
or in order to use the suexec feature you need to configure

How can configure tht?

--
vikas sharma