Re: Re: Generating dynamic PDFs

There are way too many php based options to even waste time with this.

Bastien

Sent from my iPod

On May 5, 2009, at 17:54, "O. Lavell" <olavell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kevin Kaiser wrote:

[..]

All you have to do is sign up for an API key, upload your document
templates and POST data to our server. We handle everything else. A
stream of PDF data is passed back to your application and you can save
it as a file, prompt the user to download it right then and there or
push it into a database.

So what else do you do with the documents that get posted to your server,
and why should anyone trust you?