Re: how to enable ttf support in php 5.2.9

At 9:17 PM +0100 5/5/09, Ashley Sheridan wrote:

It's mainly for the benefit of other people, who do use MS programs and
copy and paste things into your web apps and then wonder why things
don't work exactly how they expect

Ash
www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

Ash:

Ain't that the truth.

I have one client who no matter how many times I talk to him about gremlins and how he should make sure his entries are plain text, he still cuts and paste things directly from M$ Word and then wonders "Where did those come from? They weren't there when I added that text. What did you do?"

Oh well, we all stand somewhere between the stupid and smart marks on the scale of intelligence.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------