RE: I need ideas for things to code - webbytedd examples

This is tripping me out! i feel so duped! :)
http://webbytedd.com/b1/photo-retouch/

this didn't work, maybe due to some JS errors. tried in FF3 and IE6.
http://webbytedd.com/b/watermark/

I like your arrow captch idea:
http://webbytedd.com/aa/assorted-captcha/

also the date and clock are nice:
http://webbytedd.com/b/kewl-date/
http://webbytedd.com/b/binary-clock/

the transparent bg is green in FF3/XP and IE6/XP
http://webbytedd.com/ccc/dragdrop/

http://webbytedd.com/b/color-rows/
you know you can do this too:

How come you don't have a way to see/download the source code for all these
examples?

cheers,

http://daevid.com
"Some people, when confronted with a problem, think 'I know, I'll use XML.'"
Now they have two problems.