Re: Re: Help with scandir()

2009/4/26 Nathan Rixham <nrixham@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Deivys Delgado Hernandez wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> I'm having problems when i try to use the function scandir()  in a Novell
>> Netware Volumen or a Windows Shared Folder
>> they both are mapped as a windows network drive, so i suppose i could
>> access them as local drive, but i can't. instead i receive this message:
>>
>> Warning: scandir(R:\) [function.scandir]: failed to open dir: Invalid
>> argument in C:\WebServ\wwwroot\htdocs\index.php on line 3
>> Warning: scandir() [function.scandir]: (errno 22): Invalid argument in
>> C:\WebServ\wwwroot\htdocs\index.php on line 3
>>

> try using the network path instead :) you have to do this for samba drives
> on windows too.
>
> $dir = '//machine.local/share/path';
>
> regards,
>
> nathan
>
> ps: many people just don't answer if they do not know

That's quite likely.
Another aproach I thought about when reading your first post was using
"subst" to remap the share as another virtual drive. But I'm unsure if
this would change anything. subst comes with windows and you can map
new drives like that:
subst g: c:\somewhere\else
subst h: b:\

Regards