Re: I need ideas for things to code

At 7:00 PM -0400 4/24/09, Andrew Hucks wrote:
I've been coding PHP for about a year, and I'm running out of things to code
that force me to learn new things. If you have any suggestions, I'd greatly
appreciate it.

Andrew:

Here's an idea. Go through the php manuals and make small examples of everything you find.

That way not only do you learn, but you have examples to fall back on when the need rises.

Here's a small (believe me) portion of the demo's I've written over the years:

http://webbytedd.com/a.php

These cover different languages, but it will give you the idea. Just make a inventory of examples and post them with code. Not only will it help you, but might help others when you answer questions on this list showing the solution.

Cheers,

tedd
--
-------