Re: Self-Process php forms or not?

Hello,

on 04/24/2009 09:34 AM MEM said the following:
> I’m trying to understand the advantages behind opting by using a
> Self-Process PHP Form, instead of having a form and then point the action of
> the form to another .php page.
>
> Can anyone point me some resources about this. Why using one instead of
> another. What are the main advantages?

You may want to watch this tutorial video that explains why presenting
and processing a form with a single script is a better solution.

http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/video/1/package/1/section/usage.html

Basically if you use the same script, if the form has invalid fields,
you can present the form with the previously submitted values.

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

Find and post PHP jobs