Re: MAIL Error

At 11:13 AM +0200 4/24/09, Jan G.B. wrote:
2009/4/22 tedd <tedd.sperling@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Your opinion as to IF I should say something, or not, carries little weight.
 When you've donated enough time helping others on this list, then perhaps
 that will change.

Sorry, but that's a bad attitude in my opinion. It's like "No matter
how right or wrong you are, I will not listen to you unless you've
kissed Johns feet 10 times, like I did."

Nonsense. It not about who kisses who's feet and you know it. You're deliberately clouding the issue in a failed attempt to support your position that signatures should of any length. That's bullshit.

My point is that many of us donate our time on a regular basis to this list to help others. And those regulars I consider friends. As such their comments and opinions matter.

Whereas, your opinion doesn't matter much because you haven't contributed anything I can remember other than a "superior than thou" attitude about my comments that a poster should trim his signature, which is considered normal and proper for posting to a list.

It's not hard to find support for my claim, such as:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette

So please, if your going to do nothing but be argumentative and present obtuse opinion to boost your ego, then find something else to do with your time. As far as I can see, you are wasting it here.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------