Re: Unable to send mail from PHP to AT&T e-mail address

Chris wrote:
kranthi wrote:
of u are sure that the mail was not received as spam...

check the log files of the mail server on the server to be sure that
the mail actually reached the mail server from the http server

Somehow I doubt AT&T gives out that sort of access ;)

Exactly.

The idea is right if you have access to both servers though.

As you suggested, I can check my own server but I doubt I can get access to AT&T's incoming mail server.