From: Marc Christopher Hall [mailto:marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 6:58 AM
To: 'Daniel Brown'
Cc: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE:  800 pound gorilla

-----Original Message-----
From: parasane@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:parasane@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Daniel
Brown
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 9:52 AM
To: Marc Christopher Hall
Cc: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 09:48, Marc Christopher Hall
<marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sun buys MySQL and now Oracle buys Sun (not final, yet). What will happen
> with the main db we PHP'ers have come to know and love especially since v
5

    Become a MySQL developer and help make the decision.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxx || danbrown@xxxxxxx

Ahhh, I love the smell of condescension first thing in the morning. BTW I am
a MySQL developer thank you. A developer does not an owner make. Where do
you get the idea that Oracle would put this to a democratic vote?