Re: Let me google that for you.

I was thinking that you create a form with one input box, which would insert
into the search box for the lmgtfy link.  One of the questions I have is how
would I convert or insert a + sign in between the search words.

For example, if I created the input, someone insert "search, php, forum",
how would I convert it to http://www.lmgtfy.com/?=search+php+forum...?

"Daniel Brown" <danbrown@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 11:19, Gary <gwpaul@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Your welcome, would you know how to create the script to incorporate it on
> page?

    Yeah, but it's JavaScript and HTML (DHTML), not PHP.