Re: Logical next step in learning?

On Apr 14, 2009, at 10:58 AM, Gary wrote:

I think most books have you writing code, and Head First did as well, so I
think that is covered..

No, it isn't. There is a big difference between writing it the way a book tells you to do it, hand-holding all the way and doing it. When you actually have to do it, you take what you have read and apply it, using the book as a reference.

I actually have a real project to do that is a little beyond my abilities at this point (its my own), so I want to keep the learning process flowing.

Bastien's suggestion is spot on. Catalog your family members & friends, shoes, girlfriends, any information that is important to you. Really the only way.

Ken