Re: Generate XHTML (HTML compatible) Code using DOMDocument

Hi Michael,

You migth want to check out the Raxan PDI (Programmable Document Interface) framework. It works like a charm iwth html snippets:

example:

$page['body']->appned('<p>שלום</p>');
// this will append the <p> to the html body

Here's the link: http://raxanpdi.com

For online examples checkout: http://raxanpdi.com/examples.html

__
Raymond Irving