Re: Random php

I had been on that site before, but seems like it is a breeding ground for
spam and links to "free" commercial sites.  Ran into a few bad or broken
links, several listings as different scripts only to take you to the same
"best price hosting" company with no scripts at all.  Is this common, is
that site on its way out?

Would you have another suggestion?

Thanks for your help.

Gary