Re: How about a saveXHTML for the DOM?

Raymond Irving wrote:

Thanks for the feedback Michael. I will look into your suggesstions.

Is there an option on the DOMDocument that we can set to not have saveXML() append
 to the end of the tags?

This is normally the case if the html content was loaded using loadHTMLFile()

I think I've seen that appear in textarea as well - I believe it has to do with the libebreaks of the application that created the file (or in case of textarea from a form, the line break convention of the browser).

Does it happen when you run

sed -i 's/\r//g' file.html

to remove the DOS carriage return from the line breaks?

That would be my guess.